Saturday, May 5, 2012

Isn't It Ironic

Did you see my last post?

My 11 year old just called to tell me that he won the raffle at his orthodontist's roller skating party (he's a fantastic orthodontist if you happen to be in need of one).  Take a guess what he won.

Welcome to our home, brand spankin' new iPod Touch.  It is a new day here in this household of a 10 year old iMac as our only link to the outside world.  I suppose you can also count mine and Sam's Tracfones, but they are nothing fancy, at all.  We actually mean it when we say we have cell phones for emergency purposes.

I believe the better term is mobile rather than cell, as the technology has advanced considerably.  I guess it's hard to hide just how 'old fashioned' I am.  People used to tell Sam he was born 100 years too late.  I love that the Lord put us here together so we could have somebody to hang out with being in this very modern and foreign age.

We shall see how my spine holds up and how his character fares.  Thanks again Target lady - a whole heap!

No comments: